Again, not sure if I am posting in the right place (apologies if not!) but just wanted other examples of behaviour of NFH from other poor souls who have to tolerate them! I thought I would list a few and see if anyone else would like to list some of theirs too! It could be anything - from the ridiculous, illegal, plain stupid etc!
Some things I have seen various NFH around here do;
1. Allow kids to break our fence and flatly deny it
2. Allow 7 yr old to use a knapsack sprayer with weedkiller - then point it at NFH and say 'grandad I'm going to poison you!'
3. Discuss cutting our hedge down with landlord from hell (it is not high) and it is OUR hedge!
4. Cut holes in our hedge to allow their grandkids access to our garden/toys
5. Steal toys
6. Throw glass bottles at us/children/dog and flatly deny it - allow kids to play with broken glass
7. Encourage grandkids to 'go and annoy the miserable bitch next door'
8. NFH 2 doors down - running a cannabis factory from shed - stealing electricity
9. NFH 2 doors down - having sex loudly with doors and windows open
10. NFH 2 doors down - 'pleasuring himself' in the garden in view of my daughters bedroom window
11. NFH 2 doors down - urinating in garden in full view of everyone
12. NFH going into NFH 2 doors down to get a better view and audio experience of them having sex!
13. NFH watching the 2 doors down woman pegging out underwear - with hands down trousers
14. NFH taking this underwear off the line (when they are out) going into house and appearing with it 5 minutes later!!!!! Hangs back on line:0
15. NFH thinking it is acceptable to urinate/vomit in the garden and allowing grandkids to defecate in garden right next to our boundary!
16. Stealing items from at least two gardens - including plants and stone planters from a lady who had died.
That is just a few - not all of the weird and bizarre craziness they get up to (not to mention the guy on the sex offenders register) and they think WE are the weird ones!!!!
I should add we overlook and are overlooked by at least 4 properties and cannot avoid seeing what goes on unfortunately!
Love to hear any more experiences,